Saturday, November 8, 2008

Zombified!

ZOMBIE MATT, pencilled/inked by Seth:

Well there were only four of us at the sketch night last Saturday, but we had fun anyway. Since it was the day after Halloween, we sketched each other as zombies. Let me tell you, inking over zombified version of your face is an odd experience. Here are the disturbing results.


ZOMBIE SETH, pencilled by Dusty, inked by Seth:



ZOMBIE DUSTY, pencilled/inked by Matt:


Remember, you can always find the next meeting info at the top right of this page.

2 comments:

Roger Wolfshorndl said...

Oh my! What has happened to my son! Alas, poor Seth... I knew him well!

Way to go Dusty!

Roger

Seth Wolfshorndl said...

Sorry you had to see that, Dad!

Now you know what I'll look like in case the zombies ever attack, though.

Thanks for checking it out.